Below you will find the rules and guidelines for court.
Make sure that the Court has your current mailing address and contact number to ensure that you receive any notices from the Court.
Rules and regulation will be enforced by Court Bailiffs, per Judges.
- Please check in with the Marshal in the court room 10 to 15 minutes prior to the docket start time.
- Court sessions may last one to four hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Court dates cannot be reset the day of court. If you are unable to request a reset before your court date, you may submit a written request for the judge to review. IF a reset is granted, your new hearing notice will be mailed to you.
- There will be a $50 no show fee if you do not appear for your court date.
Please report to court appropriately dressed:
- NO shorts
- NO swim wear
- NO hats
- NO tank tops or strapless blouses
- NO provocative attire, showing midriff
- NO graphic t-shirts, using poor taste, by means of
- suggestive cartoons
- NO long t-shirts
- NO oversized clothing – (baggie or sagging)
- NO super mini skirts
- Shoes are Required
- Males should wear shirts tucked in
No electronic devices: to include, but not limited to:
- cell phones
- MP3 players
- recording devices
Citizens are discouraged from bringing small children or guests to court.