How do I voice my comments on a notification letter or active zoning case?

It is important that your response includes your property address, your name, and mailing address. To convey any concerns or opinions you can submit your comments by visiting the Active Zoning Cases to submit any comments on an active zoning case.  You may also mail your comment form to:

City of Garland Planning Department
P.O. Box 469002
Garland, TX 75046-9002

You may also bring your comment form to the Planning Department in person to:
800 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Planning Department located?
2. Can you provide me with a survey of my property?
3. Can you provide me with blueprints of my residential or commercial property?
4. What is the development process for the City of Garland?
5. Where do I find the Garland Development Code?
6. Where can I find allowed uses by zoning district?
7. Where can I find zoning information for property in the City of Garland?
8. How do I request/schedule a pre-submittal meeting?
9. What are the various development fees?
10. A change of zoning sign has been placed on a property, what is proposed?
11. How do I voice my comments on a notification letter or active zoning case?
12. What is Plan Commission’s role in the development process?
13. When are Plan Commission Meetings?
14. Where are Plan Commission Meetings held?
15. How do I view/locate an agenda?
16. How do I view/locate the minutes?
17. Where can I find copies an ordinance or a plat?
18. Can I remove landscaping on a commercial property?
19. How do I find the population of Garland?
20. What is a comprehensive plan?
21. Why have we created the Envision Garland plan?
22. How will Envision Garland affect my property?
23. How has the public been involved in Envision Garland?
24. How can I find out more about the public's involvement in the planning process?